HIGH SPEED BARBED WIRE (IOWA) SPECIFICATIONS/FEATURES:
- Produces Barb pitches of: 76. A888, 100, 114 and 127 mm (3", 3-1/2", 4", 4-
1/2" and 5")
- Production speed is 33 meters / min (108 ft/min) or equivalent to about 4.5
rolls of 402 meters (1320 ft) per hour
- Wire specifications are: Steel, Galvanized, PVC coated, and Stainless Steel.
Wire diameters range:
1.5875-2.6797 mm (16-12 g) with a tensile range from 300-500 N / mm2
(43,500 - 72,500 psi)
HIGH SPEED BARBED WIRE (IOWA) BENEFITS:
- Machine Safety interlock door switches to keep the line from engaging into
its run operation with doors open.
- Tangle switches to minimize down time caused by snarls on the wire feeds.
- Wire feed breakage sensors to stop machine operation in the event of line
wire breakage detection.
- Powder coated for long lasting luster and durability of finish. Many colors
- Quick and easy roll extraction from the machine.
- Transport cart to minimize back strain.
to complete inventory display
to our home page